Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower's worldwide network of 4,400 offices in 72 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, includin
- Create plan for company follow to safety laws requirement. - Create emergency responsibility plan for exercise and improvement problem. - Coaching team work for monitoring in safety and fire protection. - Handle all function of fire and safety protection and set up method to avoid and accident and incident such as plan audit and follow up result - Performs other duties as assigned. - Ensure the correct use
- Male / Female, age between 22-25 years old - Bachelor degree in Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) or equivalent in related field - Knowledge of Risk Assessment, Safety and Environmental Management System, Law & Regulations are preferable - Able to work at Ladkrabang industrial estate
- Management of the store staff to make sure that they perform their duties with efficiency and quality. - Responsible for all the transactions of goods accuracy of quantities of goods inexact. These transactions are receiving, issuing, cycle counting and marking delivery note. - Receiving of the goods from supplier, check their quantity versus purchase order and issue necessary documents - Proceeding the storage of that are not in the production area - Transferring goods from main s
- Male, age between 28 35 years - Bachelors degree in any filed - Over 3 years of direct experiences in Warehouse / Inventory/ Delivery control and management - Be a good planner and strong ability to supervise, manage motivate subordinates to work and follow effectively - ble to communicate in English - Computer literacy: MS Office, ERP and Exact Software
- Handle papers, work and filling documents (including incoming and outgoing documents) - Provide administrative assistance to Business Leader and Team - Schedule appointments, set and adjust meeting - Accommodate Company's visitors or guests - Undertaske tranlation jobs, correspondence, presentation preparation, MS Office pogram service etc.
- Female, age between 22-30 years - Bachelor's degree or higher in related field - Exellent of English both spoken and written - Microsoft Office literate (Word, Excel, Power Point) - Some experience will be advantageous